GIS Software + Golden Warranty Annual Renewal / BYOD 2020
Software+Hardware Golden Warranty Bundle (Does Not Include Device)
Includes Hardware Golden Warranty:
- CTS will provide on-site support at the school premises
- A replacement Device will be given to students if their laptop cannot be fixed within 1 hour
- Warranty Valid from 1st Sept 2020 until 30th June 2021
Includes the following Annual Licensed Software starting 1st Sep 2020 ending 30th June 2021:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Netsupport DNA
- Netsupport Classroom Management
- Single Sign On Solution
- Installation of the above Software and connection to the school network
Terms and Condition:
- Above prices subject to 5% VAT Tax
- As part on the installation process, all data on the device will be removed, wiped out, without possibility of retrieving it. Please make sure that you back up all your data on the device! This also includes permanently deleting applications and software installed on the device
- The software bundle required by the school will be installed and active fully before bringing a device to the school under the responsibility of the parent.
- Any device which does not have all the required software installed and active, will not be allowed in the classroom and will not be able to connect to the school network.
- CTS will not be held liable for any Hardware Damage that is existing on the device (physical or internal) and / or caused by the software removal on the device.
- Cancellation of orders, fully paid, before the item is received are subject to a 15% cancellation charge of the total invoice value
- No returns or refund will be accepted after delivery of license and / or installation of Software Packages.
- Payment for the software plus Golden warranty renewal is NON-REFUNDABLE. Request of a refund for the renewal is NOT PERMITTED. The total price will include the price of the software package and golden warranty for the academic year 2020-2021 , plus any applicable tax: such a tax is based on the bill-to address and the tax rate in effect at the time of making the payment.